top of page
TVGB3051 (2)_edited.jpg
Justice Jonjy


Frequently asked questions

Can we use an expired ID?

Unfortunately, you must contact the Registry of Motor Vehicles to obtain a State ID.  If this is not possible due to missing documents and mobility issues, a credible witness oath may be an option to ask us about in some circumstances.  We recommend keeping up-to-date IDs and completing the estate process with the help of an attorney as early as possible before any disability occurs in life.

Does a foreign passport count as an ID?

Yes, provided we can vet its security features: The foreign passport is current/valid, contains a photo, and includes a signature.

Can you provide notary witnesses?


How does the money judgment work?

We need a hold harmless agreement signed and the original warrant or other proof of perfected lien.  We'll need to ensure the title is transferred before we can take possession, and once in possession, we will transfer it to you within one business day.

How does a capias work?

We need the original warrant and any descriptive information you can provide.  

We will coordinate with local authorities to negotiate voluntary compliance and safe execution of the warrant.

What is the process of getting married in MA?

Appear as a couple at the town clerk's office with a current, valid government-issued ID and complete an intention to marry form.  After three days, the clerk will issue a license that must be presented to a justice of peace or another marriage officiant to witness your vows and sign the marriage license for recording at the clerk's office.  Certified copies can be obtained from the clerk's office within a few business days, and we recommend getting 2-3 if possible.

Take care of essential administration

We have compiled a helpful batch of backlinks to help you connect with the most frequently used government services to help you simplify your administrative process.


Get or renew a driver's license or state ID

Register a vehicle

Get replacement plates

Customer service


MA Registry of vital records and statistics

Correcting a birth, death, or marriage certificate


Find your local post office



File US taxes


US social security administration

Get or replace a social security card

Apply for disability


MA dept. of revenue

File MA taxes

MA courts

Find a courthouse

File a case


US dept. of state

Get or renew a passport

Give consent for minor travel

Get travel advisories


MA Department of Transitional assistance

Get or replace an EBT card



Get or replace a MassHealth card


Get or replace a Medicare card


Get regional bus or subway and state-wide train tickets

MA secretary of state

Register to vote

Connect with a town or city clerk office

Register a corporation or pass-through entity

Record a deed transfer

MA dept. of housing 

Sign up for public housing

File a fair housing complaint


About us

We recognize the logistical challenges, technical complexities, and emotional trials of dealing with disputes, estates, and major milestones.


We enjoy solving complex technical, social, and abstract challenges for clients where the need requires professional excellence.  Unlike discount retail or in-house services, we offer an exclusive boutique-style approach to provide more convenience, deliberateness, and reassurance using our experience, technical methods, as well as our expertise. 

This ministerial practice was founded by Justice Jonjy and family over 30 years ago as a way to help people in the community facilitate their legal process.  Justice Jonjy found that beautiful milestones like qualifying for an exam, landing a first job, getting married, buying a home, and retiring were marred by small issues that competitors never addressed or seemed to understand but that could easily be solved by showing empathy.  Jonjy envisioned an empathic practice that deals with these small issues by building relationships with his clients and understanding their unique stories.  By understanding the reason and purpose of transacting process, he could understand what the process actually needed to be.  In the end, Justice Jonjy was founded on the principle that the ministerial process was more than facilitating legal process; it was about helping people make their lives whole.

bottom of page