top of page


Landlord-tenant relations.

  1. How to evict someone

  2. Notice to quit example

  3. How to fill out the summary process form

  4. What to bring to the hearing

  5. How to enforce a judgment

  6. Post-eviction steps Massachusetts

  7. Money judgment collection steps

  8. How to no trespass someone


Wills, trusts, estates, and marriage.

  1. How to get legally married in MA

  2. What is the order of inheritance without a will in Massachusetts

  3. How to file for probate 

  4. Mass ID online

  5. How to get durable power of attorney

  6. How to file for bankruptcy in Massachusetts

  7. Who gets paid first in bankruptcy?

  8. How to get a conservatorship

  9. How to file for adoption

  10. How to transfer a vehicle title

  11. How to get a decedent's car out of impound in Massachusetts

  12. How to transfer title to a house

  13. How to get a guardian-ship

  14. How to make a homestead declaration

  15. How to write a power of attorney

  16. How to write a will Massachusetts

  17. How to create a family trust

Divorce and litigation.

  1. How to get a divorce

  2. How to fill out the divorce form

  3. How to divide property

  4. How to co-parent

  5. How to file for small claims court

  6. How to file for injunctive relief (A restraining order)

  7. What happens if I disobey a court order

  8. Complaint for modification Massachusetts

  9. Can you drop a lawsuit at any time

​​Post-judgment enforcement.

  1. Where can I find a pro bono attorney

  2. How can I represent myself pro se

  3. How do I make and serve a subpoena in MA

  4. If police is not taking action on complaint

  5. How do you get victim compensation

  6. Where I can get emergency housing

  7. Department of transitional assistance

  8. Where I can find rental assistance

  9. Assistance for landlords not receiving rent

  10. No harassment order Massachusetts

  11. Abuse prevention order Massachusetts

  12. Do police have to tell you why you are being detained

  13. How do I get my property back from the police

  14. If my car gets repossessed, can I get it back

  15. Can you pay off a warrant without going to jail

  16. Can you pay off a capias warrant without going to jail

  17. How to stop collection agencies from calling

Post judge
Landlord tenant

Take care of essential administration

We have compiled a helpful batch of backlinks to help you connect with the most frequently used government services to help you simplify your administrative process.

MA Registry of motor vehicles

Get or renew a driver's license or state ID

Register a vehicle

Get replacement plates

Customer service


MA Registry of vital records and statistics

Correcting a birth, death, or marriage certificate

US Postal Service

Find your local post office

Internal revenue service

File US taxes

Social security administration

Get or replace a social security card

Apply for disability

MA dept. of revenue

File MA taxes

MA courts

Find a courthouse

File a case


Dept. of state

Get or renew a passport

Give consent for minor travel

Get travel advisories


MA Department of Transitional assistance

Get or replace an EBT card


Get or replace a MassHealth card


Get or replace a Medicare card


Get regional bus or subway and state-wide train tickets

MA secretary of state

Register to vote

Connect with a town or city clerk office

Register a corporation or pass-through entity

Record a deed transfer

MA dept. of housing 

Sign up for public housing

File a fair housing complaint

bottom of page